Hydronic Heating System Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Sandpoint, Idaho
Although hydronic heating systems may sound intimidating, the concept behind them is simple. Hydronic systems use a boiler to heat water, which travels through tubes that distribute heat throughout the house or business. The hot water in the pipes warms up everything it touches, from walls to floors to air.
Hydronic heating systems offer many benefits, including:
- The ability to create climate-controlled zones: By using more than one thermostat, you can maintain different temperatures in different rooms.
- Doesn’t deplete a home’s humidity: Since they rely on liquid in a closed system, your home’s humidity isn’t affected like it is with forced air systems.
- Warm, toasty floors: Since much of the tubing for these systems runs under the floors, your feet will stay nice and warm even on typically colder flooring like concrete.
- Quiet: Since there’s no displacement or exchange of air, you won’t hear the sounds typically associated with HVAC systems.
- No reliance on ductwork: With a lack of ductwork also comes the absence of dust, pet dander, pollen, and other allergens that can trigger flare-ups for those with allergies or asthma.
- Even heating: Because hydronic systems use evenly dispersed tubing and rely on radiation rather than forced air, you’ll experience even heating without hot or cool zones.
If you think a hydronic heating system would be beneficial for you, let’s have a consultation! Reach out—at High Mark Plumbing, in Sandpoint, ID, we’re happy to answer all your questions.
Why wait any longer? Request a free quote at 208-217-4753.